Be At One Cocktail Bars – General Managers – Bath
A sip of who we are…
A company built by bartenders, our goal is not only to train the best bartenders in the industry but to guide you into being a leader!
Be part of the experience that is working for Be At One, if your path is to open your own bar or to learn the ways of the cocktail masters- we can assure you that every moment with us you will have fun, support and a sense of belonging.
A Taste of the Job…
Our General Managers are required to lead all members of their team and so consistently demonstrate the skills, behaviours, and attitudes necessary to deliver the Be At One core values of Great Drinks, Great Service and Great Atmosphere.
You have high levels of knowledge, interpersonal and communication skills. Responsible for constantly managing the development of your team members and prioritising your day-to-day bar operations. We are guest focused to ensure that everybody leaves with a positive story to share about their time in Be At One.
- Open to feedback and flexible in your approach
- Strong administration skills and be a confident communicator
- To promote and practice relevant health and safety and fire safety standards
- To ensure correct induction training is delivered by Training Coordinators to all new employees
- To assess employee training needs and provide relevant training
- To attend monthly GM meetings and deliver their content accurately to all members of your team in regular bar meetings.
- To direct, control and organise Duty Managers to ensure that the required standards are achieved and maintained
- To implement, control & review all procedures relating to stock control, cash handling, purchasing and stock & waste disposal
- Developing creative solutions to prepare individuals for internal succession
- Help employees to build leadership skills and improve organisational effectiveness
- You will be able to develop and deliver leadership training to your Duty Managers
- You must continually develop yourself, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to build relationships with those they encounter. Our managers are unique individuals making them genuine, approachable and engaging. Your energy levels must be consistently high to match the energy of our highly-trained bartenders.
- Our people love what they do! They have a passion for great drinks and great service and will look to you to drive those standards. We like our managers to think on their feet and have the ability to motivate their teams through high pressure situations.
- The greatest reward our bartenders take from their role is pride in a job well done. Whether it’s the delivery of a great drink, helping a guest to enjoy a night out or assisting a colleague in their development. We want our business leaders to share the same level of pride in the work they do.
- Competitive Salary plus generous bonus scheme
- Great Progression opportunities with a company expanding nationally
- Employee Rewards scheme
- Regular Competitions and Incentives
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Long Service Recognition
- Pension Scheme
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of then apply today and we will give you a call to have a chat about why you want to work for us!!