Assistant General Manager
Be At One Cocktail Bars – Assistant General Manager – Russell Street
A sip of who we are…
A company built by bartenders, our goal is not only to train the best bartenders in the industry but to guide you into being a leader!
Be part of the experience that is working for Be At One, if your path is to open your own bar or to learn the ways of the cocktail masters- we can assure you that every moment with us you will have fun, support and a sense of belonging.
A Taste of the Job…
Our Assistant General Managers are required to partner with our General Managers in leading all members of their team and so consistently demonstrate the skills, behaviours, and attitudes necessary to deliver the Be At One core values of Great Drinks, Great Service and Great Atmosphere.
You have high levels of knowledge, interpersonal and communication skills. Responsible for constantly managing the development of your team members and prioritising your day-to-day bar operations. We are guest focused to ensure that everybody leaves with a positive story to share about their time in Be At One.
- Open to feedback and flexible in your approach
- Strong administration skills and be a confident communicator
- To promote and practice relevant health and safety and fire safety standards
- To ensure correct induction training is delivered by Training Coordinators to all new employees
- To assess employee training needs and provide relevant training
- To attend monthly GM meetings and deliver their content accurately to all members of your team in regular bar meetings.
- To direct, control and organise Duty Managers to ensure that the required standards are achieved and maintained
- To implement, control & review all